Your Smile Relates to Your Self-Confidence!
Our smile is not only one of the first things others will notice, it’s also a large contributor to our self confidence. Teeth which are missing, crooked, broken, discoloured, chipped or decayed can cause a lot of embarrassment and grief to patients. Patients at Corio Central Dental, often mention that they would like to improve their smile – the appearance of their front teeth. This can often be less expensive and more achievable than patients tend to believe. There is also no age restriction. A mature patient can often achieve a great smile enhancement, without any braces or retainers. Cosmetic dentistry can be very fast and effective.
5 Ways To Improve Your Smile on a Budget!
- Dental Check-Up – if you always thought that getting your teeth to look better needs a 3 year Orthodontics treatment which would set you back by at least $6,000, you may be VERY surprised at how many other options exist! The best place to start is to book a consultation and just allow a dentist to understand what your concerns about your teeth are and offer some options. At Corio Central Dental, we are very creative and think outside the box on cosmetic dentistry.
- Porcelain Veneers – they are amazing and can truly create that Hollywood smile. The best thing is that, at Corio Central Dental, you can get them done today and have 12Mths Interest Free Period to pay them off.
- Composite Veneers – similar to porcelain veneers, but made from a different dental material which allows them to be a lot less expensive.
- Whitening – lightening up the colour of your teeth can do wonders for your smile! At Corio Central Dental, we offer two options – take home pack or in office whitening. Both work really well.
- Minor Cosmetic Adjustment – some smiles can easily be enhanced by changing a few discoloured fillings or just removing some deep cracks or stains. This is a very personalised service as no two smiles are the same. Please book in to discover how we can enhance your smile in a simple, noninvasive way.